Brian McKnight has earned himself a spot in contemporary music history. He has released a dozen albums, more than half of them have gone platinum, with several going 2 and 3x platinum, and has sold more than 20 Million albums worldwide. Brian has received numerous awards including Soul Train Awards and Image Awards, and numerous nominations including Grammy’s, MTV Video Music Awards,
The Celebrity Charity Awards Corporation will launch a year-round campaign to better unify the efforts of charities with celebrities, influencers, media and everyday citizens in order to create an powerful forum for change and service with this first annual awards program on October 18th. The awards, which are more like sculptures were designed by Actor Antonio Banderas, who mustered the help of handicapped and child burn victims. The charity honorees for the first annual Noble Awards include:
- The Art of Elysium encourages actors, artists and musicians to volunteer their time and talent to children battling serious medical conditions.
- Best Buddies, founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver, creates opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, which treats the most seriously ill and injured children in LA is one of the nation’s best pediatric facilities
- DoSomething.org seeks to help young people to take action around any cause, aiming to activate two million people per year by 2011.
- The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation offers ground-breaking research programs, prevention and treatment programs that bring dramatic changes to the lives of children worldwide
- Keep a Child Alive offers life-saving anti-retroviral treatment, care and support services to children and families whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS in
- Stand Up To Cancer is Entertainment Industry Foundation program that unites major TV networks,
and prominent leaders in cancer research Hollywood
- Women’s Sports Foundation, opens the doors for girls and women in sports and fitness through education, advocacy, recognition and grants
MAYO Communications - "We don't guarantee media, we just get it!"™